Please read on if you are interested to participate in this inaugural project to Surabaya from 27 Sept to 9 Oct 2015.
SP, in collaboration with the YMCA of Singapore, will be taking up a project of community development and outreach, to improve the welfare of the people living around Mt Arjuno, situated in East Java (Indonesia).
The scope of this OCS project includes:
1. Conducting English Language lessons in secondary schools.
2. Helping to refurbish the school infrastructure.
We are looking for students with the following attributes:
· a keen interest and desire to discover and experience new cultures
· a keen interest and desire to work on community projects to enrich and uplift lives
· able to apply knowledge gained in school to community projects
· a natural leader and team player
· fully committed to this project
· adventurous, outgoing and sociable
· an effective communicator and confident public speaker
· possess mental and physical stamina
· medically fit
Register here by 30 Jun 2015 and we will call you for an interview.